DAMPER HINGE HG-JHM11
· Hinge with built-in damper.
· Damper unit works to close door softly. Smooth movement in opening direction.
· Mounted in sideboard and installed in inset door.
· Applicable into surface mount with Bracket UTZ11-BL.
· Cover hides mounting screws for clean appearance.
· Easy to cut out with a router.
· Operation temperature: 0-40°C
· Small covers for machine or wire manager.
· Applicable moment of door: 0.05-0.4N·m. Use a pair/door.
· When installing, ensure that both hinge shafts are levelled and alighted.
· Damper mechanism works when opening the lid by about 60° or more. Otherwise, damper
may not work.
· Prepare stopper separately to keep the lid closed.
· Closing speed may change depending on operating temperature.
· Bracket for Surface Mount UKZ11-BL
· Countersunk tapping screw 3, bind tapping screw 4